Getac Technology Corporation is a key subsidiary of MiTAC-Synnex Group.
MiTAC-Synnex Group was founded in 1952, establishing more than 40 subsidiaries and branches across the world. It started off as a traditional food raw material manufacturer with investments in petrochemical and industrial gases. In 1980, the Group extended its reach in the electronic technology industry, providing products and services in computers, consumer electronics, information technology, system integration, and software development.
In 2021, MiTAC-Synnex has 308,000 employees working for its subsidiaries and affialites across the world. The Group generated approximately US$59 billion (NT$1,649 billion) in total revenue in 2021.
Key Milestones of MiTAC-Synnex Group
- Synnex Corporation (NYSE:SNX) is a Fortune 500 company that ranks among the word’s top three distribution channel for 3C products
- Concentrix is the world’s sixth leading CRM service provider
- Getac Technoogy Corporation is the world’s top two fully rugged computing brands.
- UPC is the word’s largest manufacturer and distributor of phthalic anhydride (PA) and plasticizers company
- MiTAC Inc. provides a quaified system integrator of e-Gate for international airports and ticketing systems of high-speed rail and city metro systems.